N8__the__Gr8 9 mins 30 secs ago
N8__the__Gr8 11 mins 41 secs ago
|Sexy close-ups of Adam Lambert's face in the "bed" series of photographs taken in Paris in December 2010|
Enhanced by aquariussue7
Paris, December 2010 -
Whataya Want from Me on this List!
|Adam Lambert dressed in leather and high-fashion pants returning to his car in Los Angeles|
More New Pictures here: http://adam-pictures.com/thumbnails.php?album=360
|Adam Lambert and Sauli Koskinen in Los Angeles|
New Adam/Sauli Pictures Here
|Adam Lambert and Sauli Koskinen look "tough" in leather as they blow past the paparazzi|
|Adam Lambert and his amazing boots|
and a few more here:
Google translate (from Russian article) : "Buoyant beard
abandoned Adam appeared in black clothing, sunglasses and
bootseissa alongside Boris"
|Great satirical picture showing Adam Lambert and Sauli Koskinen walking away from an exploding car. Thanks to @virg1877 for sending this one to me by @smeggingnuts (?)|
IMO... Sauli is always seems to be behind Adam because as soon as they see the papparazi, he drops back to let Adam control the situation..
Adam Tweets about the Moscow Show
adamlambert So excited for rehearsal tomorrow for upcoming
Moscow show! Excited to reunite w my band and re-visit FYE
and he tweets about the Voice
Javier!!! Gave me the chills!
Why Do Some People have so much talent? Listen to Terrance Sing!
Tommy Joe Ratliff Corner
Look at all the beautiful portraits of TJR here:
Re: Wikipedia Page
Yesterday there was a note on Tommy's page about the possibility of the page being deleted by May 24 (I think) because TJR is a band member for a solo artist. (Maybe you have to prove yourself as an individual musician to be on Wikipedia?)
The note has been deleted but the page has not been changed so I think there still may be an issue.
If anyone can add more information about Tommy's old bands, it might solve the problem.
That's all I know.
Here is some information... If you are concerned, please read and follow through
Letter of Adam Inspiration thanks to Lola
(Adam tweeted her when he saw her video!)
- So this is why I created this whole thing
- I was laying on my bed on a boring Saturday night thinking about how my life has changed this year, I realized that I've made more friends in college .. the one that I've spent a whole year in, knowing barely no one and being a total loner, I just started talking to more people now and spending more time with them instead of just being alone all day everyday for a whole year, I think I was just upset that I had to leave school to attend a whole different community, leaving all of my friends behind and seeing them meeting new people .. I know I take a little more time than usual trying to fit in and coexist with new things, change is the most thing that scares me and that's why I'm always scared to take a new step, not knowing what could happen and just thinking how to handle it whether this or that happened.
- But, last year I was introduced to a person called "Adam Lambert" through the reality TV show "American Idol" .. I'll be straight honest here, I'd love to say that I've been a fan of him since the beginning but I really wasn't .. i DID love his voice and the twists he made on the songs but maybe i was just a little taken back by his different style, every time I saw him i'd be like "why is he wearing that?" and "is he really wearing eyeliner?". However, after the show ended, I started to see those interviews with him and realized how much of an amazing person he is .. I started to feel pity for myself .. having to judge a person based on what he wears, i really did criticize myself and felt disgusted with what i did.
- Being that interested in knowing him more, I started listening to more of his music and watching more interviews, i started to know a lot about him. He's a very loyal person, to his fans and family .. and he's absolutely straight forward and honest, which was something that i was scared of, knowing that people might judge me for it and then they would hate me, and the most important thing that literally helped me to be a different person, was how social he is.
- Maybe you'd be like "whaaaat?" but i know, not much of a thing to change a person but it really did .. i thought about it and I realized that being social is the most important thing in a person's life. You need to interact with people even if you're different, somewhere along the way, people will accept you for who you are, you will get bullied and you will be hated but that doesn't mean you will never be accepted or loved .. life might be hard and complicated but life is always fair even if we don't see it that way.
- Even though Adam may Never see this and i understand that, but I have a message for him that I will write down because it's really how i feel and i just wanna get it out of me.
- Dear Adam;
- Even though we've never met before but you still managed to leave a huge impact on my life, you made me a different person, and for the better, maybe i don't know who you really are, and i don't know you in person but your songs and words of encouragement inspired me to change and enjoy life, instead of being always worrying what people think of me.
- I now have started to talk to new people, improve my relationships with my family, make new friends and catch up with old friends that i lost contact to due to the awful closed, shy person i used to be, thinking "No, i wont call them, what if they didn't wanna talk to me?" .. this bad thinking is not even an option for me anymore, and I've realized that i was totally wrong knowing that they actually have missed me and they still wanted to hang out. You don't know who the hell i am and you don't even know i exist but somehow you inspired me. So thank you Adam for being amazing and being there for us if you're not actually here if you know what i mean haha.
- Please consider having a live show in Egypt, it would be a dream come true to me and thousands of other Egyptian fans to see you perform live on the stage.
- Your very grateful fan, Lola. xx
New Page- Check it out! Adam's Pre-Idol Music
Flaminga Lady said: Thank you, Gloria, for this wonderful primer on amazing Adam! I love introducing new people to his work, and this is a wonderful way to do that! The “Brigadoon” recording just knocks me out every time I listen to it…WOW, can that man sing!!
Adam Lambert 101: An introduction
Sauli Koskinen...Everything you want to know! (new updates regularly)
Tommy Joe Ratliff … Just the Facts!
“Uncle Soy Sauce” – Monte Pittman Rocks! All about Monte!
Diamonds of the Rock God Part 1 and Part 2- Quotations from and About Adam Lambert
“I honestly believe he may be one of the greatest stars in our lifetimes, and I am jazzed thinking of how I will tell my grandchildren how it felt to see Adam for the first time on American Idol, when I was young.”
And Part 2 is here:
Comments: You can post under "Anonymous" and then sign your name (for those of you having trouble) Let me know if that works and thanks!
Please note that your comments won't show up right away!
Please contact me @adamquotedaily or firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to @aquariussue7 for continually helping with pictures! I really appreciate your contribution more than you can know! MUAH!
Leave a comment... click on the word Comment below if the box is missing!
TWITTER BIRD- click on it for @adamlambert twitter stats
Adamquotedaily is a non-profit fansite. All images and articles belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.