Friday 25 November 2011

Truly a Gift! 25/11/2011

Updates!


In an email from Friend Finders:  Thanks to Carter!!


You inspired celebs to be awesome friends too.  Folks like Chelsea Handler, Kristen Bell, Sarah Silverman, Chelsea Clinton, Melissa Gilbert, Ke$ha, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Margaret Cho, Paula Abdul, Joan Rivers, Wendy Williams and Adam "Thank You For Crashing Our Servers" Lambert, all followed YOUR lead and stood up for their friends too. Tweeting and PSAs and Friend-setters, oh my!


https://www.facebook.com/Friendfactor?ref=ts

Screencap thanks to @GaleChester




==================================


 Queen 


QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT 3 WEEKS AT No. 1 -  'MOST SHARED' VIDEO CATEGORY ★ 



And its up there in every other category too!  Keep watching and sharing and commenting and rating!

=========================





===============================================


 Adam Lambert, Bonnie McKee and Dr Luke


 Bonnie Mckee 


 you know how I feel about you. I'm having your love child. You continue to inspire me. Grateful to know you! Xox

 Adam Lambert 


@ 
 aww!! I love u back!! Thankful for you!!!! ;)

Old tweet from March 2011:

===================================
Adam Lambert thanks to @Virg1877 enhanced by @weelassie11

Such a beautiful Mama's boy! LOL

Thanksgiving 2009


===================================



Hope everyone had a great day yesterday!


If you were too busy yesterday to read all the news: 


For international fans:  Don't forget to enter my new contest for Rolling Stone magazine coming out December 8!  Details below

=======================

Look at what arrived a few days ago!!!  A Beautiful Gift!
So Lucky!!


Very special thanks to Tim Foster at @_pennyroyal for this lovely prize.   I won it back in September on my birthday (very special) and it arrived a few days ago.  I am so impressed with these items.
Gorgeous!!!  

You never know when I'm going to be ready to give them away to one of you but for now, I'm really enjoying wearing them!

There's a sale on some great stuff til Monday!


Another gift that I received (early this year) and am grateful for every single day!  Love you lady!
==============================

                              Adam Lambert on X Factor 2010 thanks to @justjared

Own a bit of Purple Adam Memorobilia for Charity


Adam Lambert is an American singer, songwriter and actor from San Diego, California. A runner up on season 8 of American Idol, Lambert has went on to launch his debut album “For Your Entertainment” which led to a Grammy Award nomination for Best Male Performance for hit single “Whataya Want From Me”.
Largely identified as a style icon, Adam has kindly donated this wonderful signed and worn Ben Sherman tie from his personal collection.
If you're looking for a unique, one of a kind item, this Adam Lambert tie is for you.




====================================

Caption This!

[image]
================
Making Laundry fun thanks to @virg1877




=========================================


Vote for Adam


(Big lead for Adam)

Must Follow Musician on Social Media



=====================


New Fan Contest


Love hearing your Adam stories so please send me them. 


 This contest is for international fans or North American fans who would like to win a copy of the Rolling Stone magazine coming out December 8th


adamquotedaily@hotmail.com


Will have a random drawing for winners from all the entries .  Contest ends December 8th


(Please put ADAM in the subject line and let me know if it's ok to post your story.  Also, happy to receive all entries... you can decline the prize and I won't include you in the draw)


Number of prizes will depend on how many magazines I can scoop up for you so there could be lots!
==============================



UnAuthorized Albums

New Article added at the top


======================

Freddy Mercury and Queen

This concert was played on VH1 last night... looking forward to taking the time later!


===========================
Adam Lambert and Sauli Koskinen on the AI red carpet 6 months ago..Thanks to @illuxxia (click on pic for Gif)



Good Pictures and Good looking too!



Tommy Joe Ratliff Corner


 TommyJoe Ratliff 


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! : )


Tommy we miss seeing and hearing from you... you are starting to seem a bit  like this!

Tommy Joe Ratliff thanks to @VampGirlPrague enhanced by @weelassie11



==============================

Story about Men and Adam from last year thanks to Sue C


Halfie Baked Thoughts

Daily Planet 5/23/10 by Halfie



For quite some time I’ve been living a lie. My family saw the signs so they weren’t surprised but most of my friends were totally in the dark. So it was with some trepidation this past weekend that I came out to several of my closest male friends. We were camping. Fishing. Wearing plaid.

And I told them: I’m an Adam Lambert fan.

It began on Saturday when I got a call from my former brother-in-law. He and some of the guys were organizing an impromptu fishing and camping trip for Sunday. The weather was beautiful and I didn’t have any meetings on Monday morning. So I threw my gear together, grabbed my rod (FISHING ROD, people, keep your minds on the story), packed some clothes and, on the way out the door, snatched my iPod off the table. I almost left it behind, but that little device changed everything. What a difference made by the simplest act of remembering; a fleeting thought, ephemeral but ultimately transforming.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a conversation about music with men, other than online. For most guys, it seems, music is one of those subjects like politics and religion that one simply doesn’t speak of. I imagine this aversion stems from the nature of so many male conversations, which are often focused on tearing others down for fun and merriment. So it’s hard, in this environment, to talk about personal things that are, well, inherently emotional.

So it was that the toughest words I’ve spoken in a long time (other than, “sure doc, you can begin the rectal exam”) were uttered in the car on our way over. As a quiet moment in our chat about sports and babes emerged and the only sound was some manly scratching, I cleared my throat and said:

“What do you guys think about Adam Lambert?”

Initially, the response was as you might expect. 

“Gay."

“Weird.”

“I think my wife voted for him.”

But then my friend, Sean, chimed in with what probably kept this from being a 30 second conversation ending in my embarrassment when he said, “He was pretty good on Idol, but I don’t think I’ve heard anything from him since then.”

Sensing my opening, I asked, “Would you like to?”

I picked up my iPod, plugged it in to the car stereo and hovered over my Adam playlist. This was a wrenching decision. Which song? They might have heard WWFM before. IIHY is about to break on radio. Fever and FYE are dance tracks. Or, I could go off-album and try something acoustic. I decided to take a chance and guess that, for this audience, I needed to think a little bit out of the box. So I remembered that there’s a genre for everyone on this album, scrolled to the A’s and clicked play on the one track that I would normally never lead with: Aftermath.

When the song was over it felt like the silence would never be broken. I was considering laughing it off and trying to forget that I’d ever brought it up when Sean said, “That was actually pretty cool,” and Bill sort of grunted an agreeable sound. I decided to stay in the rock genre and went with Sure Fire Winners next. After this, I decided not to press my luck any further and just put the iPod on shuffle and we went back to talking about other things.

The rest of the day went as such days go with men in the woods who don’t have glitter and top hats. We fished, we drank, we laughed, we drank, we grilled, we drank.

As we were cleaning up from dinner, Sean quietly asked if I could put on a little more of Adam’s album. I was thrilled: a request! I played a few more songs that night: FYE, IIHY, Fever, MA, Strut and DTRH and I was pleased to see that no one was asking me to turn it off.

As we drove home the next morning, I asked the guys what they had thought about Adam’s music. Of the five of them, four agreed there were at least one or two songs they liked and three went so far as say most of them were “okay.” When we got back to town, as I was throwing my gear in the trunk, I told Sean to hold on a minute and I grabbed my FYE CD out of the car and gave it to him.

Me: “Here, I’d like you to have this; I can get another copy later.”

Him: “Cool, man, thanks.”

And that’s how I became a fisher of men.

======================

Please check back later for updates!  Hope all my American fans get all the bargains you desire!


 TheIlluminati 

It is a wise man that does know the contented man is never poor, whilst the discontented man is never rich.

===============

Here are some ways to help me!

(BTW thanks so much for all the emails, tweets, etc.  Warms my heart and keeps me dedicated to bringing you this blog every single day!)

Many fans ask me if they can help.  Here are a few things you can do for me.


1) Send me a picture, video or article that means a lot to you

2)Write about your experience

3)Send me a tweet

4)Retweet one of my tweets

5) Leave a comment

6) Like me on facebook

7) Make a suggestion

8)Give me your opinion

9)Tell your friends to subscribe

10)Enjoy!


adamquotedaily@hotmail.com

@adambertdaily

AdamBertDaily on Facebook




It's Easy to Subscribe to My Blog and get all the benefits!



If you have subscribed and are not receiving emails daily, please send a note to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com and I will include you on a personal email list! 

================================


Leave a comment... click on the word Comment below if the box is missing!

CLICK on the next word:


 (Thanks!)

(Please click on the word 'tweet' to share with your friends)


=============================================
Resource and Information Pages




Home Page 




Links to all posts and resource pages 

(Good to save this to favorites-new post added daily) 


Adamquotedaily for Dummies!


(Helpful if you are not good at the computer yet!)


------------------------------


Interesting Articles and Pictures (Updates are now being added at the bottom of this page)

(DM or email me for the password. Over 18 only!)

--------------------------------------

Adam's Pre-Idol Music


------------------------------------------

Adam Lambert 101: An introduction


-------------------------------------
New pictures just added!

Sauli Koskinen...Everything you want to know! (new updates regularly)

------------------------------------------


Tommy Joe Ratliff … Just the Facts!

------------------------------------


Diamonds of the Rock God Part 1 and Part 2- Quotations from and About Adam Lambert



And Part 2 is here:


===========================

Comments: You can post under "Anonymous" and then sign your name (for those of you having trouble) Let me know if that works and thanks!

Please note that your comments won't show up right away!

Check back for updates a bit later!

Please contact me @adamquotedaily or adamquotedaily@hotmail.com
=========================

Adamquotedaily is a non-profit fansite. All images and articles belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.





===============================

Adam Lambert Hall of Fame Pictures






(please send me your favorites!)










A Brand New to me favorite! Hair down, profile view and zipper pants! LOL!


















































Videos of Queen at the EMAs are being removed  (Keep this one thanks to @GaleChester


http://www.facebook.com/l.php?


====================
BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF


Claude Kelly Demo


BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF!!


So it's this song that Claude Kelley demo'd?






Lyrics:



Better Than I Know Myself


Cold as ice

and more bitter than a December

winter night

that's how i treated you


And I know that I – I
I sometimes tend to loose my temper
And I cross the line
Yeah that’s the truth

I know it gets hard some time
But I could never
Leave your side
No matter what I say

Coz if I wanted to go – I would have gone by now
But I really need you near me
Keep my mind off the edge

If I wanted to leave – I would have left by now
But you’re the only one that knows me
Better than I know myself

All along
I tried to pretend it didn’t matter
If I was alone
Deep down I know

If you were gone
For even a day I wouldn’t know which
Way to turn
Coz I’m lost without you

I know it gets hard some time
But I could never
Leave your side
No matter what I say

If I wanted to go – I would have gone by now
But I really need you near me
Keep my mind off the edge

If I wanted to leave – I would have left by now
But you’re the only one that knows me
Better than I know myself




If I wanted to go – I would have gone by now
But I really need you near me
Keep my mind off the edge

If I wanted to leave – I would have left by now
But you’re the only one that knows me
Better than I know myself

If I wanted to go – I would have gone by now
But I really need you near me
Keep my mind off the edge

If I wanted to leave – I would have left by now
But you’re the only one that knows me
Better than I know myself


Thanks to NoAngel on Adamtopia

6 comments:

  1. thankyou for all the great pics as always job well done. love ya and have a great weekend.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria - great blog today! Thanks for posting the Adam Thanksgiving vid, didn't see it before, Adam is such a sweet guy, and loves his mom!
    Could you ask Sue C, who sent you the Halfie Baked Thoughts, (which I loved!) if she has any more of Halfie's stuff? He used to post on Planet Fierce, which went POOF! in Aug. 2010, and all of his great writings were lost into cyberspace. He used to write an article every Sunday that was posted at PF.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Thanksgiving to all!

    Gloria,
    Tremendously thankful for you!

    Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually start my day with your blog...today I'm getting to it later because of our holiday gathering...lots of family around to spend time with. I'm grateful for them all but was equally grateful to see them leave. I like my Adam rut. It brings me lots of smiles. Thank you for the lovely postings today...love the eye candy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gloria, thanks for another great day at your blog! I tried sending you an email but it bounced back...maybe it is my server's address and your server won't let it through or something...I will try again but any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady Grey: Leave me your email on the comments... I wont publish it and will delete the comment as soon as I see it. I will try to contact you first.

    XO Gloria

    ReplyDelete

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily