Saturday 21 April 2012

Adam Lambert Style! 21/04/2012





Stunning drawing of @adamlambert thanks to @Lishielou




pic.twitter.com/xZpZpdXR


@keishaRenee  The crew on break. Love these guys :)  


@LiamMcEwan I'm back in NZ, so tune in to today's LIVE "@AdamLambert Hour"! 11am-12pm (NZ Time)! http://www.theflea.co.nz :) 


 Thanks to AdamDownUnder

pic.twitter.com/u85zRQHV





======================================
@GlamMJ_myworld My beautiful poster in my wall with (Polish POPCORN) ♥


Adam Tweets!

Just caught up on idol from the other night.  you sounded flawless!! Great performance man!

: 4/20 Totally high on green.... A kale/avocado/jalapeño smoothie. .cleanse.dont.fuck.up.the.rotation

(Adam... need a recipe please!)


@adamlambert  That's how you do 4/20, ADAM LAMBERT STYLE.” THIS year. ;)

Here's one I found:


Creamy Avocado Kale Smoothie
1 large ripe banana, peeled
4 large kale leaves
1/4-1/2 avocado flesh
3/4 cup blueberries, frozen
1/2 cup strawberries, frozen
1 1/2 cups pure water
Pour the water and toss the banana, kale, and avocado into the blender. Blend. Then add the blueberries, strawberries, and stevia. Blend again until smooth. Enjoy! 1-2 servings

=============================




[image]



@LiamMcEwan

I don't pull this off as well as @AdamLambert....



[image]

===================

Tommy Joe Ratliff thanks to @ashleyderzigian

@isaacthecarp thanks to @ashleyderzigian

======================

Sauli's Blog Translation

(if you are Finnish in LA, you're in!)


=========================
This is on  a Pharrell Fan Club Site


Adam Lambert
 has been interviewed by popdust.com where he revealed the meaning behind the album title ‘Trespassing’. “Trespassing is one of the tracks that I co-wrote with Pharrell Williams, and after we finished it I realized it was basically a mission statement for what I’m about right now, as an artist, a musician and a person. It’s about breaking down barriers and rebelliously marching forward. ”



http://theneptunes.org/adam-lambert-talks-meaning-behind-album-title-%E2%80%98trespassing%E2%80%99/
Remember When!  One year ago





http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20483249_20939726,00.html#20939726






============================

I had such a happy Adam day yesterday.  

First, I was shopping and WWFM was playing.  

Second, I was listening to the snippets on my cell in the car and discovered I have bluetooth audio... I can listen to youtubes on my car stereo!  Adam, they sound so amazing!



Snippets joined together thanks to Jesha84





Song by Song Review from all sources: 



 http://binkleywtf.livejournal.com/



=============================



Thanks to GlambertRose


========================


Adam Lambert with Josh Hutcherson in Hawaii via @mindchnger

[image]



================================
Voting Links!


Updated!
===================

Leave a comment... click on the word Comment below if the box is missing!



CLICK on the next word:
 (Thanks!)

(Please click on the word 'tweet' to share with your friends)


==================
Voting Links and Resource Pages

Please vote and request daily!


(If you look at the top right corner of the blog, right under the banner, you can find this page link anytime)

=======================
Subscribe to my Blog

Added a new link with simple instructions at the top right of this page under the banner. Do it now!


=========================

New page with the best videos:



Using this page to keep track of some of the best videos and easy reference. Please let me know if there are others that need to be there!






Interesting Articles and Pictures
Password:  Sunshine
========================

Adamquotedaily is a non-profit
fansite. All images and
articles belong to their respective owners. No copyright
infringement intended.


Check me out on Facebook
where daily links are posted
Adambertdaily

========================


View Count this morning: 4,287,163 4,330,876,4,375,128 4,419,095
4,459,279, 4,498,173, 4,541,683, 4,584,395, 4,627,770,4,666,470, 4,704,508, 4,736,082 4,892,950,4,963,739, 5,001,529,5,043,503, 5,160,514, 5,197,903, 5,232,230, 5,263,966,5,291,143, 5,328,411,5,401,381, 5,435,592, 5,495,251


If you have Spotify, watch this video there!

4 comments:

  1. Watching the making of Shady video and grinning from ear to ear. It still amazes me that I can't not smile when I listen to, look at, or just think about Adam. I hope if he knows nothing else about his fans that he knows the pure joy that he brings. MAGIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the man - that's all.

    Faithfully, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending you love sweetie

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read that Adam was going to be on idol May 3rd then it said May 17th if you can please post it on here i read this every day I work evenings at the hosp. I am going to trade shifts with some one but I have to know the right day getting worried do not want to miss this. Thank you love this site

    ReplyDelete

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily