Friday 4 January 2013

Ecstatic Beauty! 04/01/2013

[image]

Thanks to @mlg621





7:30 AM EST


============

Sound Check!



[image]


Ecstasy's beauty attracted Adam Lambert 4

"In particular, many people ecstatic beauty and attractive eyes of Adam Lambert since he appeared."

[image]




Entire Press Conference




[image]



[image]

@lee_truc
News about Adam, he said that streets in Vietnam are dangerous :)







[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]




===========

Interview


- He describes his own fashion style like?
- I do not know how to say, I wear the clothes I feel like it and it makes me more confident. My style is simple can say is that I always want to be very prominent and personality. I do not like to wear than normal because I'm not the type of person who always keeps a fixed style, always wanted to have a little adventure. 
- At home, you have to dress up fancy like this?
- No! I much simpler. Paparazzi able to take pictures, I do not feel there is nothing to be embarrassed. Most of the time at home, I do not wear anything, I like the feeling of being naked. If someone broke into the moment, "delicate", the first thing I do is pick up the phone and call the police. Surely they will see my bare ass and it makes me a bit awkward a little bit.




Translation:  http://is.gd/V3u29T
[image]

==============
Are You Gonna Go My Way with Floorbert


=============

OMG! Photo via @NiMinki: Oh WOW!! @adamlambert those eyes!!!
Thanks to  

Best Live Act of the Year





Top Albums of the Year


-============



@Russellcrowe   I don't disagree with Adam,sure it could have been sweetened,Hooper wanted it raw and real,that's how it is

GMA and Les Miz


============


Adam Lambertþ@adamlambert
You guys made a playlist of your fav performances of mine this year? thank you!



=============





Check back later for more!



================





If you or anyone you know is interested in some 

free counseling sessions, 

around any loss you are facing or have faced , 

please drop me an 

email  






Subject line:  Adam



=================

Request Cuckoo!


Star 101.3FM (San Francisco HAC station) has played Cuckoo. It is now on their Mediabase request form



============

Let's all give this a few hits and get it to 1000000!



===================

Calender of Events



===========
Thanks to @TalcVids

Request Trespassing and Purchase:
===========


Here's a link to watch a youtube video if it doesn't play in your country!

Leave a comment... click on the word Comment below if the box is missing!

CLICK on the next word:
(Thanks!)
(Please click on the word 'tweet' to share with your friends)


Subscribe to my Blog

Added a new link with simple instructions at the top right of this page under the banner. Do it now!


=========================

Interesting Articles and Pictures
Password: Sunshine
========================

Adamquotedaily is a non-profit
fansite. All images and
articles belong to their respective owners. No copyright
infringement intended.


Check me out on Facebook
where daily links are posted
Adambertdaily

Email me:  adamquotedaily@hotmail.com  Subject Line:  Adam



1 comment:

  1. ok that whole bare ass remark though way too much info is absolutely hilarious that's our boy always honest no matter the subject.

    ReplyDelete

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily