Monday 9 May 2011

Our Guys!


More Pictures from Prince Concert


Adam Lambert and Sauli Koskinen arrive for the Prince concert 


Adam Lambert and his mom Leila arrive for the Prince concert 


Adam Lambert wearing his hoodie and wedge boots, dodging paparazzi on his way to the Prince concert 






adamlambert MDAY BRUNCH with my Mom, my guy and @scarlettcherry, @leecherry and @riffcherry!

malysam  "My guy"!!! scuse me while I flail belatedly *__* <3. This guy's happiness means so much to me, it's scary at times... <3 Adam <3 

Sing a long time!  (Where is @kinkcity? )




For more information about "my guy":

 www.adamquotedaily.wordpress.com/sauli

(just added some new pictures)
Sauli Koskinen and his co-host Katri run along the beach -- check out Sauli's amazing cartwheel!
Click for gif!



http://rinnuninnu.livejournal.com/1197619.html


======================


Adam Lambert belts it to the rafters, Glam Nation tour, 2010.
Thanks to @lightloveadam for posting

For All you Glamberts who have been sitting on the sidelines this is the week we need you!!!

Adam Lambert vs David!

Two runner up contestants on Idol who have passionate fanbases!

But we know that Glamberts rule .... so vote and refresh (F5) often!

http://www.q102.com/pages/ultimate-idol/index.html


We can do this!  Adam deserves to win cause no one rivals his awesomeness!

=================================================

Adam Lambert is soulful with his goatee
Unknown Photographer, Enhanced by Aquariussue7

=================

Adam in Montreal thanks to madamimadam

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=668531&st=0


Does not sound like tickets are onsale today

==============


Adam at the Prince Concert



Did you notice Sauli in the audience at the front left of video?

If  you want to buy Adam's shirt:  http://www.oaknyc.com/tuesday-night-band-practice-soul-cover-shirt.html?enlarged#2


http://celebrity-gossip.net/adam-lambert/adam-lamberts-surreal-prince-concert-night-503477




http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05/08/adam-lambert-picks-his-american-idol/


http://www.examiner.com/adam-lambert-in-national/adam-lambert-celebrates-lambert-day-dancing-on-stage-with-prince-video




http://neonlimelight.com/2011/05/08/photos-out-about-kesha-rihanna-adam-lambert-jojo-kelly-rowland/




=========================
More Adam Lambert goatee fun 
Unknown Photographer, Enhanced by Aquariussue7

====================

The Flea FM Podcast of this week's show

http://theflea.co.nz/index.php/2011/05/08/liam-mcewans-program-for-8-may-2011-now-available

One full hour of great Adam Lambert Music!

Check out all of Adam's Pre-Idol Music here:

http://adamquotedaily.wordpress.com/adams-pre-idol-music-2/

(link to part two at the end of page 1)

Unknown Photographer, Enhanced by Aquariussue7

==============

Thanks to Everyone for sharing their stories of Adam Inspiration! 

Winners will be contacted via email today... all the stories were great! 

The winners will be chosen in a few minutes by random draw

I'm going to post all of the stories on a separate blog page for your viewing soon!

=================================
Unknown Photographer, Enhanced by Aquariussue7
Large closeup of Adam Lambert with his goatee
Unknown Photographer, Enhanced by Aquariussue7

===================

Cam Talks about Adam

http://www.courant.com/entertainment/hc-sound-uh-huh-0505-20110505,0,2389050.story

===============================



 An interview with Graeme Edge: The Moody Blues’ poetry man

" And I loved Adam Lambert.”

“I see a great future for him if he’s handled properly. The range on his voice and the pitch. I saw the same sort of raw talent as I saw in Elvis Presley. I think he could go a long way.

(Ed note:  Adam's moves do rival Elvis and he will outdo him... and I love Elvis too! And I love the Moody Blues )

http://www.examiner.com/concerts-in-tucson/an-interview-graeme-edge-the-moody-blues-poetry-man#ixzz1Lr9DGWK5

================================

Tommy Joe Ratliff Corner


A demure shot of Tommy Joe Ratliff
                                                       Thanks to IHEART_TOMMYJOE


More here:  http://tommyjoeratliff.tumblr.com/





http://equixen.tumblr.com/

===============================




Today's Story of Adam Inspiration thanks to @artsysheila



I have loved Adam since the first time I saw him on Idol and he sang “Black and White.” Wow, I thought, where did this guy come from? Incredible! I had not been watching Idol for awhile but for some reason I decided to watch. I am so thankful that I did. The following week Adam sang “Ring of Fire” and absolutely blew me away. From that moment on, I have not been able to see this talented, beautiful man often enough.


He was so beautiful and sang so incredibly, but he was so much more than that. Every time I saw him in an interview or heard him talk, I realized that his heart was as big as his voice. He was so brave and,as he put it, such an open book. I decided I wanted to draw pictures of him and I did, and sent them to him at his fan address in Los Angeles.

But I was always “holding back” on my feelings, embarrassed at myself. After all Adam was so young, and I was sooo old. And even when Adam sent back two bookmarkers I had made for him, and signed them so kind and sweetly, inside I just didn’t feel right about it. I always felt like I was “bothering” him. I saw pictures of other artists so much better than me, and I would think, “Oh Adam wouldn’t want my pictures....they are not that good.” And besides I am not a young fan, I am old....Talk about insecurity and self doubt! Good Lord..


But as I continued to follow this fantastic young man, heard him in interviews, and read about him, I realized I was an IDIOT! I remember reading where one of his fans after a concert said something to him about being “old “, and Adam replied with a smile, “when we you ever old?” The lady replied “before I met you Adam.” And I realized not only was I not alone with those thoughts.....ADAM DIDN’T CARE about that! I realized it didn’t matter that my pictures might not be as good, or I may not have be one of his young fans, he loved us ALL!


He was so open, without inhibitions or fear. He loved art, he loved people, and he loved honesty, he loved his fans! In fact, I remember reading recently that he said the only thing he didn’t understand in his fans was self doubt. That is why I am writing this today. My self doubt is gone. I feel young when I watch Adam sing. Adam has given me confidence in myself, by his actions and his words.

Thank you Adam. You are truly an inspiration to your fans and we love you dearly.


Beautiful drawing of Adam Lambert at Fantasy Springs by Sheila

(Thanks so much Sheila.. your story choked me up and I think lots of fans are going to relate! XO)

=====================================

Information/Resource Pages


New Page- Check it out! Adam's Pre-Idol Music

http://wp.me/PQxc1-2OV


Flaminga Lady said: Thank you, Gloria, for this wonderful primer on amazing Adam! I love introducing new people to his work, and this is a wonderful way to do that! The “Brigadoon” recording just knocks me out every time I listen to it…WOW, can that man sing!!


Adam Lambert 101: An introduction




Sauli Koskinen...Everything you want to know! (new updates regularly)

Tommy Joe Ratliff … Just the Facts!



“Uncle Soy Sauce” – Monte Pittman Rocks! All about Monte!


Diamonds of the Rock God Part 1 and Part 2- Quotations from and About Adam Lambert

“I honestly believe he may be one of the greatest stars in our lifetimes, and I am jazzed thinking of how I will tell my grandchildren how it felt to see Adam for the first time on American Idol, when I was young.”


And Part 2 is here:


===========================

Comments: You can post under "Anonymous" and then sign your name (for those of you having trouble) Let me know if that works and thanks!

Please note that your comments won't show up right away!

Please contact me @adamquotedaily or adamquotedaily@hotmail.com


================================
Special thanks to @aquariussue7 for continually helping with pictures! I really appreciate your contribution more than you can know! MUAH!

Leave a comment... click on the word Comment below if the box is missing!


=========================================================

TWITTER BIRD- click on it for @adamlambert twitter stats


=============================================
Adamquotedaily is a non-profit fansite. All images and articles belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

12 comments:

  1. I loved Sheila's story of inspiration today. Thanks for posting these, I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHEILA SPEAKS FOR ME. I'M NOT AN ARTIST, BUT ALL OF HER FEELINGS MIRROR MINE. ADAM HAS MEANT A GREAT DEAL TO ME, TO MY LIFE, AND MY FEELINGS OF BEING "OLD". I LOVE ADAM LAMBERT ! AND, THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE. JANE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila, I think your drawing is beautiful. Sounds like Adam inspired you with the courage and confidence to submit your story and your drawing to this blog...thanks for being so open with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post today. Love all the b&w pics of Adam and Sauli doing the cartwheel on the beach. Adam dancing at the Prince concert was tooooo cute and I loved the pic of Adam and his Mom pouting :) Love the colors in Tommy's hair in that picture. Is that photoshopped or real? It's beautiful. We definitely need help voting against David. I've been voting like crazy the last two rounds. We need everyone to help because other fan groups are voting for David against Adam (hard to understand this I know but it is happening). If everyone doesn't vote we probably can't win. So vote, vote, vote!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks FinnAuntie!

    I deleted that link. Guess I should have translated the comments and not assumed all the Finns are loving and accepting!

    LOL

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's another Idol poll that we need to vote on.

    http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/elliott-yamin-adam-lambert-david-cook-bo-bice-idol-best-performance/

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved sheila's story today it was beautiful. As i told you it's stories like these that inspire me. hearing and seeing how Adam inspires others inspires me.

    to be inspired is great, to inspire is incredible

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please help vote for Adam. David A. fans are voting like crazy. I have been voting and refreshing and Adams' % is going down and David A. is going up.
    HELP!!

    BTW love the photos, Sheila's story and her drawing is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ADAM ROCKS MY WORLD (ROCK & SEX GOD)!!!
    ADAM IS PURE PERFECTION!!!

    @Gloria476 aka LuvAdam476

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheila! My friend! I flail for you! ;~)
    That was a beautiful, sincere, touching piece of writing...
    And my favorite Adam portrait of all time!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. To Sheila - Don't sell yourself short, the painting is beautiful. I would bet you have created a number of pieces of Adam so far and I'd love to see the others. This one kind of has that dreamy & foggy visual - love it!

    Thanks Gloria, for sharing all the stories that were submitted - great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Sheila's story. I can identify with her. Self-doubt is a killer. I'm glad she overcame it because I think her art work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So funny - the link to buy the shirt that Adam's wearing indicates it's sold out. Designers should pay him to wear their clothes. Great gif of Sauli - what a fun guy - Adam must be so happy. Good. Luv, Lee

    ReplyDelete

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily