Tuesday 12 July 2011

Glamberts are the Greatest! 12/7/2011


Voting has ENDED! And it was a doozy! Glambert fans… REJOICE! Over 41,000 votes were cast in 23 hours… And the winner with an astounding 95% of the vote is… Adam Lambert! He will move on to the Top 8 vote starting Friday July 22nd at 5pm!

Read more: Sexiest Man Top 16: Adam Lambert vs John Mayer http://mix941fm.radio.com/2011/07/11/sexiest-man-top-16-adam-lambert-vs-john-mayer/#ixzz1RwYhKPZ8

This Man Loves Us!  (I Promise!)

Adam Lambert says I Love You to GlamNation fans...click for Gif!

Special thanks to @GlisteningADAM for sending this to me this morning cause it's Perfect!


Adam Lambert's eyes one year ago thanks to @aquariussue7


New York, NY (JULY 11, 2011) – DoSomething.org is thrilled to announce the official voting period for the 2011 Do Something Awards opens today July 11, 2011 at 9:00 AM EST at DoSomething.VH1.com and extends through August 14, 2011 9 AM EST. Fans now have the opportunity to vote for their favorite celebrities who do great work and who inspire young people to do great work too.

In addition to announcing the celebrity winners, one young “do-er” (age 25 and under) will be receiving a grand prize of $100,000 for their cause. This is the largest and most prestigious prize in the world for young people and social change. “This is not your grandma’s award show,” says Nancy Lublin, the CEO and Chief Old Person of DoSomething.org. “There will be no violins and no ballgowns.”

The 2011 Do Something Awards will be hosted by Jane Lynch (Glee) at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles and will air on Thursday, August 18th 2011 at 9PM EST on VH1 where the winners will be announced.

This year’s VH1 Do Something Awards are executive produced by Michael Dempsey for Dempsey Productions and Lee Rolontz for VH1. Nancy Lublin and Naomi Hirabayashi oversee the awards show for DoSomething.org.

Adam has been nominated for the “Do Something Music Artist” award, show your support and vote for him here! And don’t forget to tune in Thursday, August 18th at 9PM ET on VH1 to see who wins!



=================================
Thanks to @LLLiiizzzzz




LLLiiizzzzz: adamlambert + my golden suspenders THINKFEELRHONDA: http://twitpic.com/5opvhb


jessFCKNbest Dang Adam Lambert has a lot of fans, that pic with him and my cousin got 11,000 views LOL!




===================
In My Opinion


Glamberts are the greatest fans ever!


I have received a number of tweets and emails over the past week from fans who are wondering what we did to make Adam mad . They believe that Adam's withdrawal from twitter has to do with his anger for some unknown transgression Glamberts have committed.


Here's what I think:



I do not believe Adam is angry with the Glamberts. He loves his intense fans and we will continue to do anything we can to help with Adam's continued success.

 Everything we know about Adam demonstrates that he isn't the type of person to act this way if there was an issue. I believe that he would say what was on his mind and address the problem directly.  Adam believes in keeping it real and that's one of the many reasons we are so inspired by the man!

My feeling is that Adam is determined to keep all information about the album a surprise.  Since he loves to talk, the only way he can do this is to withdraw a bit.  At this point in time (and always), he also needs a private life .  

Once the single drops, Adam's going to be highly visible again so how can you blame him.  He'll be back to interviews and promotions and concerts and touring. Adam's  figuring out how to stay out of the limelight for just a month longer. Hopefully, he and Sauli are enjoying some relatively normal time together.
JMO.  Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below! And Adam, if you are reading this, you know that we are here whenever you decide to engage with us again.  It's not going to be long before you'll be professing your love for the fans who will help to put your second album right on top of the music world!!

Of course, we miss hearing from you Adam!  

Another thing:  Adam could be keeping all his tweets as DMs.  I think the reason he has tweeted some of his friends openly is to let us know he is OK.  Stop worrying...please!!!
======================

Adam in LA after lunch with Alisan on June 17/2011


This one is similarmthanks to @Scorpios4adam


Do not believe this article, IMO!


==================


Adam
 Lambert around the World


@GlamOfTheOpera I'm in a village in Southern Switzerland, inhabited about 400 ppl. I went to the supermarket today -> @adamlambert Sleepwalker was on! Laughing out loud




AdamLambertEGY 7 hours 7 mins ago
there were only 2 CD's left while others had the whole bench full, never fails to sell his album almost everywhere yfrog.com/kknri8j

Vio Detelina Thunder | 
Small article about @ in "ONE" french magazine :) *no news but still it made me smile*

====================
Most Anticipated Albums Mentions Adam

Lil Wayne, Red Hot Chili Peppers Lead Most-Anticipated Albums

Drake, Blink-182, David Guetta, Evanescence and 'American Idol' alums also expected to drop new music in 2011 second half



=========================




http://www.examiner.com/adam-lambert-in-national/adam-lambert-stops-by-nu-skool-sings-old-school-to-watch-young-singers-perform


==========================
Adam Lambert sings one year ago thanks to @mindchnger


GlamNation Live Moves up to #29 from #39


http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/charts/currentvideo/music-video


==========================





===================================

Vote for Adam!


DO SOMETHING Music Artist

The nominees:
Adam Lambert
Justin Bieber
The Black Eyed Peas
Lady Gaga
Nick Jonas
Linkin Park


Click on the green VOTE button. You do not need to Tweet or Facebook message your followers to have your vote count. Just click on the NEXT CATEGORY >> button.

You can vote again by clicking on the blue button labeled MUSIC ARTIST in the third column. Then vote for Adam again and again.



This portion of the contest ends Tuesday at 4 PM PST


http://mix941fm.radio.com/2011/07/11/sexiest-man-top-16-adam-lambert-vs-john-mayer/


=====================


Database of All of Adam's Live Performances


http://adamwiki.org/


Click on the links on the left
===============================
Adam Lambert at GlamNation one year ago thanks to @aquariussue7


http://cartermatt.com/890/adam-lambert-gets-endorsement-from-the-glee-project-cast-member/
============================
Much Music Awards Media!


http://devenlane.blogspot.com/2010/06/06-20-10-muchmusic-video-awards-canada.html


========================


Ferras Performs Aftermath July 9/11








Thanks to @virg1877 for sharing this oldie with me today!
=====================

Tommy Joe Ratliff Corner


bouska: In the studio with @tommyjoeratliff!


http://www.bouska.net/



Tommy's favorite Adam songs- he had a mini twitter party last night


@alexanderenrico Voodoo, Fever and Sleepwalker, i'd say are my favorites : )







===================================
Adam Inspires Story thanks to @eldopeanut61



Adam is such an inspiration to me.  He is so loving, so non-judgmental and seems to have totally accepted himself the way he is.  I am trying to follow his example and accept myself as I am, with all my faults and foibles.  By the same token, I have become more accepting of other people and more open-minded, generous and forgiving.  In short, Adam inspires me to be a better person!  I love him for that.


Adam Inspires story thanks to Karen



I don't have an inspirational "story" like a lot of people.  What I have is a HARD stressful job!   So with that thought in mind, I take inspiration whenever, and wherever I can get it!  Adam Lambert has been, and will always be my most important inspiration!
Blogs like yours is as important to me as breathing!!!  When that email comes to me, I can't wait to open it and read everything!  I may not have time to comment, but I 
sure appreciate any and all information that comes to me!


One of my favorite pictures (see above) I use as background for my work computer.  I also have numerous pictures of Adam that I have set up on a Sideshow for a screen saver.  When I am hard at work, I get a thrill when a picture of him pops up on my screen saver.  That small glimpse is enough to energize me to continue! 


 I also subscribe to "Pandora Internet Radio" which I have set up to play Adam's music along with others like him.  And of course, whenever it plays one of Adam's song, I have to stop what I am doing and listen.  Sometimes freaks people out here at work...I just smile and say, "it's Adam!".  Everyone here at work knows who he is and how I feel about him!  They kind of shake there head at me, but I do notice that they stay and listen to the song until it's done!  Who can blame them?


I also google daily to see if there is anything new out there!  I am seldom disappointed because even old news about Adam Lambert is good news!
Now after reading what I just wrote, it sure looks like I don't get anything done at work besides obsessing about Adam Lambert!   


My obsession doesn't end at work.  When I get home, I turn on the TV and do a search on my Dish receiver for anything with his name in it.  I usually don't find much (which is a major disappointment), but I do tevo all of the entertainment segments (E-news, Access, Entertainment tonite etc...) hoping for a glimpse!  


And if all else fails, I can go back to all of the recordings that I have saved and watch them.  At least once a day I watch one or more of the 2009 AI shows that I have saved on my receiver.  I know...it's crazy...I'm crazy...but I just can't help myself!!


Because I work at a job where I set at a desk the majority of the day, I have gained weight.  So I have set myself a goal.  The next Adam Lambert concert, I will be going...but at least 50 pounds lighter!!!  If I don't make it...I will not go.  So as you can see, I will make it!  Because there is no way in hell I will not NOT GO!!! 


 I plan on upgrading to a VIP status so that I can do a meet and greet...that's one of my life'sgoals...to meet Adam in person.  And I will look good doing it!!!   
So anyway...keep up the good work you do!  I NEED my daily dose of energy!!!  


Love and Light!!!  Karen 


==========================



It's Easy to Subscribe to My Blog and get all the benefits!


http://wp.me/PQxc1-2Yh


=============================
Resource and Information Pages

Recently Updated: Adamquotedaily for Dummies!


(Helpful if you are not good at the computer yet!)


------------------------------

Rakastan said: OMG -love it-my favorite website…and all about my favorite…thank you!

Interesting Articles and Pictures (Updates are now being added at the bottom of this page)

(DM or email me for the password)

--------------------------------------

Adam's Pre-Idol Music


------------------------------------------
Flaminga Lady said: Thank you, Gloria, for this wonderful primer on amazing Adam! I love introducing new people to his work, and this is a wonderful way to do that! The “Brigadoon” recording just knocks me out every time I listen to it…WOW, can that man sing!!


Adam Lambert 101: An introduction


-------------------------------------
Alice said: Gloria, thanks for creating this Sauli site. Adam’s heart eyes with Sauli tell the whole story. I love them together. They seem so right for each other, far beyond the fascinating fashion coincidences. Adam said this time he’s looking for someone who could take care of him this time, with so much going on in his life. Enter Sauli. Delightfully calm and unphased by all the madness that surrounds Adam, he seems to offer Adam peace, trust, support, and a refreshing love that comes from a good, unneedy place. Aside from an obvious attraction, they are good together because both are artists with strong support from family and friends, wry sense of humor, gift of gab, sunshiny personality, love of dance, compassion, kindness, humility, et al. Sauli and Adam are kindred spirits. Thank you Universe for bringing them together. I hope they always want each other as much as they do now. Adam, we know why your heart is full and we are overjoyed by your bliss.

Sauli Koskinen...Everything you want to know! (new updates regularly)

------------------------------------------
Gin Said: I HAVE TO SAY …. OMG !!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST BIO DESCRIPTION OF TOMMY JOE RATLIFF I HAVE EVER SEEN !!!!! I’VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR QUITE SOME TIME ON TOMMY’S BACKGROUND AND STUFF CAUSE THERE AREN’T MUCH INFORMATION ON HIM CURRENTLY !!!! AND WHEN I READ THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, I AM LIKE …. WOW !!!! THIS IS THE ONE !!!! THE ONE !!! YOU KNOW !!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING !!!!

Tommy Joe Ratliff … Just the Facts!


------------------------------------
“Uncle Soy Sauce” – Monte Pittman Rocks! All about Monte!



Diamonds of the Rock God Part 1 and Part 2- Quotations from and About Adam Lambert

“I honestly believe he may be one of the greatest stars in our lifetimes, and I am jazzed thinking of how I will tell my grandchildren how it felt to see Adam for the first time on American Idol, when I was young.”


And Part 2 is here:


===========================

Comments: You can post under "Anonymous" and then sign your name (for those of you having trouble) Let me know if that works and thanks!

Please note that your comments won't show up right away!

Check back for updates a bit later!

Please contact me @adamquotedaily or adamquotedaily@hotmail.com

================================

Leave a comment... click on the word Comment below if the box is missing!



(Please click on the word 'tweet' to share with your friends)



=============================================
Adamquotedaily is a non-profit fansite. All images and articles belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.































20 comments:

  1. I so agree! The man wants a personal life and being out of the limelight for a bit makes us crave him more. I'm sick of some of the other artists who are constantly in the media--no surprises ever, they are just over-saturated. Would hate to see that happen with Adam. I love the silence and curiosity. Let him do his thing. I don't think it's anything personally to his fans or anyone---He knows his Glamberts love him! He is sitting back and enjoying the ride! I hope he is enjoying every minute of his fame. He seems level-headed enough to know how to handle it. And enjoy it! We are all super excited about the new album and I'm sure he is too and wants to get it perfect! In the meantime, there are plenty of Adam videos and music out there for us to enjoy and get our Adam fix! Go to ITunes and find something you don't have yet or check into the music that inspires Adam!
    Love to all the Glamberts! We rock!
    Let's keep showing nothing but support for Adam and his decisions about his career!
    Rhonda in MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about why Adam is "missing in action" from Twitter. He is hard at work and yes he does love to talk, sometimes too much, don't forget he leaked out Neil's middle name once and got flack from his brother about it. So to keep the surprise element he is going to be mum I'm sure. BUT CANT WAIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam is becoming a master at keeping the fires burning. He knows absence (but just a short one) makes the heart grow fonder. I agree he is pouring himself into the final stages of his album and enjoying some almost normal time while he can. We fans can keep the homefires burning here and on all the websites, save our pennies for the next tour and conserve our energy for the epic blast we will have once we hear the music! I feel the hurricane of a hit record is just around the corner - fellow fans get ready!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gloria,
    IMO, I totally agree that Adam is not mad or ignoring his fans. Adam needs to be in the next level of stardom, which means he has a little anonymity, which keeps us guessing and wanting more. That's what Adam does best~~keeps you wanting more. So, I believe he is acting more like a star by keeping his creative process a surprise!

    Adam loves his fans (who are respectful) and he needs his fans!! He is not about to ignore the Glamberts. We just need to realize that he needs to be at the next level of fame, which may mean we are not in his everyday business! I personally want to see him achieve legendary success (I know, we all do!!) but that comes at a cost to us~~we need to let him blossom into the big leagues!!!!!!! There is NO ROOM FOR WHINING FANS!!!! :)

    So we sit and wait, watch Youtube videos,talk to each other, listen/watch to GNT Live, and most importantly, read AdamQuoteDaily and flail!! That's what we will do cause Adam is worth the wait!
    Love you all~~~~
    xo
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm missing Adam but we're so blessed with this blog and all the photos and up-to-the-minute Adam info. His low profile right now is a good thing - for Adam and for his fans. He needs to focus on his music and we need to keep requesting his songs and voting him the best of everything. Anticipating Adam's next song, next CD, next concert, makes my heart smile. Peace and love to all the Glamily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that Adam isn't "mad" (although many BSC fans could make him so and probably do every single day) but I don't believe he's really absent from Twitter. He honestly doesn't tweet that much - at any time. Maybe once a day with the odd TwitterParty and observations now and then. Just look at his Timeline - he tweets his support of an album or @ replies to his dad or friends or co-workers or offers a photo. But he doesn't tweet "tweets" every day. Everyone needs to give him his space and just be patient. We all know it will be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is anyone else having trouble voting on the do something awards? I log in, vote and then they say I am not logged in. I tried to reregister and it says I am already registered but it still will not accept my vote!! Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of us old mossbacks remember when all artists just disappeared between albums. Not for a week, but for months or even years!! I can't imagine people thinking Adam was "mad" at us just because he's busy recording and having a personal life. A little mystery adds back some of the magic that Twitter takes away ... just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think Adam is mad for us:) Sometimes everybody needs time of his own to collect his thoughts, to have some rest or smth like that, Adam just needs some time for himself ... so let it be... Patience, dear Glamberts, patience... Adam will return to us very soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's great that Adam has a chance to live his private life in peace for a moment. In a couple of weeks there's the gig in Canada and later on the album will be ready. And I'm glad he has an opportunity to spend some quality time with Sauli before things get hectic again.

    There was this lovely little article about Adam in a french magazine, here's a part of it (translation quote is from Twitter):

    "I feel confortable in my own skin and in my life, and it has a very positive influence on my music. I can't wait for my fans to hear this new songs." Happy in love, Adam is, in fact. On Twitter, the star introduced us to his new lover, Sauli Koskinen, wich he is dating since the beginning of the year. We wish him all the happiness in the world!"

    It was just a short article, but very sweet. I think it shows that Adam feels happy in all aspects of life. There are many great things ahead of us this summer and fall, we just need to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've updated the picture of the article in "ONE" with a re-transcription and an english translation if anyone's interested, here's the link -> http://tl.gd/bmcoie =)

    BlackberryDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it is juvenile to assume Adam is angry with his fans. He has spent almost 2 1/2 years constantly in the public eye. Give him a break,he needs a truly private life,at least for this short period of time he has before the circus begins again. He has a new love,a new godchild,a chance to reconnect with his old friends and an album to make. People should not be so selfish as to expect any more from him than he gives or has given. Please let this man we all claim to adore enjoy the fruits of his labors without giving him any grief.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally agree with you, no surprise there :)
    We forget that he is determined to put out an album the is NOT rushed like FYE was. This sophomore album is very important and seems to be in the crucial phase - which songs to include, what will be the first single, what will be left out, all being decided as we speak. I, for one, am happy that is staying out of the limelight, off twitter, away from the paps, hunkering down with his team and relaxing with Sauli at night. For soon the whirlwind will start, the critics will sharpen their pens, the media blast will begin, and we will get our Adam back.
    I am willing to wait, and as Lisa said, revisit all the videos from Idol and GNT.

    It is more important that he kicks major ass with this album and we are all SURE that he will !!


    Oh, thanks for all the nice notes about my piece "Falling in love with Adam Lambert" here 2 days ago. Our experiences seem to be universal don't they ?

    One last thing ... So one of Tommys favorite songs is Fever ? Like DUH !! He got a kiss from the most amazing man in the universe on a regular basis !

    Thanks for this site Gloria, MUAH !
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do agree completely. This is what I wrote recently: http://twitpic.com/5ofr7o

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree with everyone here, that Adam is busy putting the finishing touches on his new album and we all know how meticulous and picky Adam is when it comes down to putting out the best possible album that he can; Adam will never release anything even slightly mediocre because he is a perfectionist. And he cannot accomplish this by giving Twitter parties at night right now. This in no way means that Adam is annoyed, angered or mad at his fans; his concentration right now needs to be directed at his career and his music. In addition the man deserves to have a semblance of a private life which he won't have once this album is released. Let's all allow Adam to focus his energies on finishing his album and furthering his career; spending quality time with family, friends, and Sauli and before you know it, Adam will be all ours to enjoy to our hearts content.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post and i agree with your opinion on why Adam is staying quiet he needs some private time as well and time to be just himself without everyone watching. hugsEveryday Life

    ReplyDelete
  17. Quick comment...when voting...click on the "Login" link that is INSIDE the pop-up that tells you you are not logged in. This is the only way I could find to get it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This blog is amazing and I have to say reading Karen's words they could be mine. I also have a stressful job with long 10-12 hours days, I have a 18year old daughter who is being challenging shall we say and two elderly parents one blind and with disintegrating bones and the other 95 ,deaf and unsteady on his feet. I am their principle carer,taxi,food delivery service and cleaneras well as working full time. I have never felt like I fitted in anywhere. Adam has changed my life and gives me the strength to get through each day. As for Karen his picture is at my desk and whenever I feel down his beautiful smile just lets me know I am not a freak and I am worthy. Without him I don't think I could get through it all. My guilty pleasure,for which I have no guilt. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Gloria--I agree with EVERYTHING you wrote regarding Adam. No I didn't think he was mad at us, but I WAS getting a little concerned about him and Sauli. I am just VERY happy that they are still together. Usually we see pics of them going SOMEWHERE!!! But I agree that he needs and wants his privacy with Sauli. And being in the studio recording and figuring out how he wants the album to be--yes he IS busy!!!Yes I am having withdrawals, but patiently waiting for the new album. Also patiently waiting for seeing on your site his concert in Canada and everything that will be happening with him next month. He knows his fans LOVE him and are waiting for him.

    Thanks Gloria!!!!

    Robin (rjd1354@aol.com) skipdo2010 on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just want to sat a few things.

    THANK YOU for everything you do! You're a beacon of light and love and sanity in our Glambert world, with all the information and humor and love you pull together and share every day. Thank you for addressing rumors and concerns too! I love this site and you. It's fabulous, what you do, and honestly mind-boggling. (I always wonder how I can help, but I don't have the faintest clue how. *flail*)

    And I also wanted to say I'm sure you're right about why Adam's dropped off the map. He's working hard, he doesn't have a great deal of time to be "lying low" before things pick up again, and he has friends, family, and a gorgeous boyfriend to keep him occupied. I know he loves us, and I hope everyone else knows it too. He's given us a lot, and hell, I just want him to be happy, whether he's feeling chatty or not. I hope he always follows his heart! <3<3<3 Thanks for posting on this!

    Glamberts, our incredible rockstar will be back! Patience! lol Lets all insist he just enjoy what private time he's getting. Yeah? <3

    ReplyDelete

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily