Friday 19 August 2011

Adam's Parts! 19/08/2011

Adam's parts of the Do Something Awards, that is!

Adam Lambert and Sauli Koskinen at the DoSomething Awards screencap enhanced by @lilybop2010


TV Cap thanks to @virg1877
Looks like the videos have been taken down:  try this!


http://devenlane.blogspot.com/2011/08/08-18-11-do-something-awards.html









Thanks to GeralynK 
All the videos from the taping here:





Lots of HQ pictures from DS Awards: http://twitpic.com/photos/pinkforgirls
==============================
Adam Has a New Fan Mail Address
via @Glam_Ulli

Adam Lambert

c/o Ground Ctrl

808 R Street

Suite 201

Sacramento, California

95811


Find all the fan mail addresses here:


http://adamquotedaily.wordpress.com/information/
=============================


More Pictures from my Favorites!

j





========================
Adam and Out Magazine???

@mKiK808Mark Kanemura  Another incredible full circle moment. A huge smile and an overflow of gratefulness. Thank you @outmagazine #ByondGr8ful          @mKiK808Mark Kanemura@adamlambert so nice to meet you at the shoot today!




======================
Click for Gif... Rock My Town epicness!


Regarding November 4th release date

Don't take that to the bank. That's one of many dates that's been penciled in throughout the album creation process, but a final decision is still pending due to several details, including the period spent in limbo between management companies.

RCA

Adam Lambert Sophomore Album among Most Anticipated Releases in Sweden




=================
Gorgeous Foxwoods gallery thanks to @LightLoveAdm


http://mymindseyeimages.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Adam-Lambert-Foxwoods-Glam-Nation-2010/G0000OUW4si2Mgko/I0000Q2RdU8MPynQ


==================
Michelle Collins and the Do Something Awards

========================
 x~*Sanne*~x 


Philly Jingle Ball !  

(he's in third place behind Joe J and David A)
 Request Adam Lambert 




==============================



=============================

One of the Best Ever!



=================================


Tommy Joe Ratliff Corner

Tommy Joe Ratliff GlamNation Atlanta thanks to ?





====================
Story of Adam Inspiration... this was posted last year but after finding the tattoo picture in my favorites,  i wanted to share it again!



Fan Story from @charmed459

(shared to help others... please send her a tweet if you can!)

Thank you so much @charmed459 for sharing your story.  I'm so glad that you found Adam and Aftermath and that you are here to help inspire others!

 I believe that the song is so powerful because most of us feel like we are outsiders in one way or another.  This story is another example of  why we all need to keep spreading Adam's music to help others!

And it takes me back to my mission statement:

 "Healing the World, one person at a time by spreading the awesomeness of Adam Lambert"


"The Story of How Aftermath Saved My Life

Where to start my story...

I have to start at the beginning...

I have always been that kind of person that stood out. Was different than the rest and an outsider.

My life has been tough and I was bullied for 9 years.

It got so far I tried to commit suicide a couple of times and have from that day on had a bad self-esteem.

Always thought I was no good and not worth anything.

Since I'm the oldest one of my sisters I have had to be strong for my family. To support them and comfort them every time we got the message our mom was going to die.

She had a cronicle lung disease that forced her to use oxygen to be able to breathe.

So almost every year, at my birthday she got so ill I had to call an ambulance and go with her to the hospital where I sat at her side all the time for several months.

This happened for so many years that I felt like I didn't have any life at all except caring for my family and not myself.

But 2 years ago she got a lung transplant and is now healthy again.

Until May 7 last year when she had a seizure and broke both her shoulders, hips and something in her back.

Then it was back at being at the hospital....

But she has recovered from that as well.

I was so tired in the end I didn't know how I was going to be able to continue with my life.



It all changed the day I heard the most beautiful voice on the radio that kept haunting my mind.

It was being played every single day at the radio at work, but I was always so busy I never had the time to check who was singing.

Then one day I was at the laboratory (I'm a medical secretary at a doctor's office), I heard this beautiful voice again singing Whataya Want From Me and I looked at the website to the radiostation and found out his name was Adam Lambert.

I wrote it down and when I got home, I got on the internet and downloaded the song including some other songs I found.

Then I found the CD online, so I ordered it and got it just a few days later.



I was immediately hooked and couldn't stop listening to it.

But one song got stuck in my heart and it's this song that has saved my life several times.



Aftermath.



The week before I was going to Adam's concert in Stockholm, I was so depressed that I felt that my life was worth shit.

That no one cared about me and that I was a freak that didn't belonged anywhere in the world.

I was crying and cutting myself. I wanted to end my life right there and then.

I was listening to Adam and then Aftermath started playing, not just once, but several times after the song had ended.



I don't know why that happened since I had it on random, so I put down what I was cutting myself with and just listened to the song while crying.

The more I listened to Aftermath, the more I realized that I'm not alone.

That no one can tell me what to do.

No one can force me to be someone I'm not.

Then I started thinking that I am special. I do have a purpose in life and if I die tonight I will not meet Adam the week after.

So I kept listening to Aftermath until I had stopped crying and calmed down.

That's when I decided that I was going to get the song title tattooed on my back along with the goddess Kali that helped me fulfill my dream of meeting him.



(Charmed459 @Adamquotedaily the tattoo is a symbol of the goddess Kali. She fulfilled my dream of thanking Adam in person. )



On November 9, 2010 I got up at 5 am to start my journey from Northern Norway to Stockholm, Sweden to meet Adam and see him live.



When I met him, he found out we had a lot in common and the conversation was happy and light.

When I thanked him for saving my life with Aftermath and his personality, he got very touched and said he was happy I was alive.

We talked for a while before I had to go, but before I left he said I had to enjoy myself a lot at the concert.



And I sure did.

Had the best time of my life. I was front row. Right in front of Adam.

Monte pointed at my camera and Isaac gave me his last drumstick.

I was in heaven and so thankful for being alive that when I got home to Norway, I immediately got an appointment for the tribute tattoo.



The tattoo took 2 days. But the first time it had to heal for 14 days before the colors could be filled in.

This tuesday on December 14, 2010 the tribute tattoo was finally finished and I love it!

It took 7 hours to get it done, but it was worth it considering the meaning of it.



From now on, whenever I'm feeling down, I just have to look at my back and remember the day Adam Lambert came into my life and saved it.

If it weren't for Adam and Aftermath, I would not sit here, writing down my story.

So I want to say to everyone that are different.

Be proud of who you are because that is what makes you special and not like the rest.

You have a meaning in life. You just have to find it.

My talent is writing and I hope to one day become a writer.

I have also developed a passion for making fanvids of Adam and I made one from my Stockholm vids that is on my YouTube channel.

That is also a tribute to him and the Glam Nation Tour.


My YT channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/Charmed459

So, never let anyone tell you what to do because the life belongs to you.



Adam Lambert will always be in my heart because I owe him my life....
========================
It's Easy to Subscribe to My Blog and get all the benefits!
 
New contest will be announced by email tomorrow so be sure to join!



If you have subscribed and are not receiving emails daily, please  send a note to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com and I will include you on a personal email list!
================================

Leave a comment... click on the word Comment below if the box is missing!

CLICK:    (Thanks!)


(Please click on the word 'tweet' to share with your friends)


=============================================
Resource and Information Pages


Home Page


Links to all posts and resource pages
(Good to save this to favorites-new post added daily)
http://adamquotedaily.wordpress.com/

 Adamquotedaily for Dummies!


(Helpful if you are not good at the computer yet!)


------------------------------


Interesting Articles and Pictures (Updates are now being added at the bottom of this page)

(DM or email me for the password. Over 18 only!)

--------------------------------------

Adam's Pre-Idol Music


------------------------------------------

Adam Lambert 101: An introduction


-------------------------------------
New pictures just added!

Sauli Koskinen...Everything you want to know! (new updates regularly)

------------------------------------------


Tommy Joe Ratliff … Just the Facts!

------------------------------------
“Uncle Soy Sauce” – Monte Pittman Rocks! All about Monte!



Diamonds of the Rock God Part 1 and Part 2- Quotations from and About Adam Lambert



And Part 2 is here:


===========================

Comments: You can post under "Anonymous" and then sign your name (for those of you having trouble) Let me know if that works and thanks!

Please note that your comments won't show up right away!

Check back for updates a bit later!

Please contact me @adamquotedaily or adamquotedaily@hotmail.com
=========================
Adamquotedaily is a non-profit fansite. All images and articles belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Some of my favorites because there is no point in having empty space when we can have pictures of Adam!


A Brand New to me favorite!  Hair down, profile view and zipper pants!  LOL!


















Robert Sebree photoshoot: http://bit.ly/q1cFUN








2 comments:

  1. OH WOW... I must keep that Rock my Town GIF OPEN on my desktop ALL DAY LONG at work...That is some AMAZING HOTNESS- tummy - oh lord... words fail me right now ! Okay, WAIT a minute- that Idol pic with him taking his jacket off- all hot and sweaty - mmmmmmmm...talk about starting my Friday off right !! Thank you Gloria ! Andrea - Powderpuffnails xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rock my Town gif is gaaahhhhhh...kill me now!! Seen it before but NEVER get tired of seeing it....sexy Adam is my favorite Adam but I love all sides of him....still his level of sexiness just blows my mind!!!

    Your videos have been pulled :(( seems we're going to have a hard time keeping those up :(((

    There are a lot of professional photos of Adam at the Do Something Awards with Rose and Tyra that should be posted although you may have already posted those on Monday...hmmm...I'll go check :)

    Great story today and I love the Adam bed...I MUST get me one of those ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily