Friday 12 August 2011

#Palpitations!





REQUEST/CONTACT INFO for Top 40 stations with Adam’s WWFM &/or IIHY on play/request list. Remember STAY LOCAL except for station noted as “national.” Also, request in moderation – no more than three times a week unless there is a daily countdown at that station (then once daily requests OR 1 text and 1 online submissions daily are OK).

Your requesting options are via an online form, text (in some cases) or phone. Choose the one(s) you are most comfortable with.

If you aren’t lucky enough to still be hearing one of Adam’s song at your local station on this list (I’m in that boat myself), the “national” station listed below (Q102 / WIOG-FM in Philly) is your Top 40 place to request. Just last week  politely scolded “Glamberts” for slacking off and not voting/requesting enough. Both WWFM & IIHY are still on the playlist there.

Finally, if you have a local Top 40 station that still plays Adam’s music, but is not on this list, please let us know. The ones below are primarily the monitored Top 40 stations from Mediabase.

We will tweet similar lists for Top 40 Canada and HAC US and Canada later this week and next week.

Happy requesting! 

Links here:



===============================




(Senior Editor for ETOnline &TheInsider.com)




SebastianJones: back to work on AdamLambert ....hook is MASSIVE!!


=============
Twitter Suggestion
Do not click on any links in your DM's even if you know the person!


Examples:
Did you say this about me?
Did you see this picture of you?
Twitter just released an app toTrack your stalkers


This is a virus and it will send the message to all your followers ... can't tell you how many I have been getting so please do not click...


=================
Important Dates

13/8/2011 Equality California will honor singer and songwriter Adam Lambert at this year's annual Los Angeles Equality Awards
http://www.sdgln.com/causes/2011/07/05/a....equality-awards



http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=9177&MediaType=1&Category=22


14/8/2011 TAPING Adam at the Adam at the VH1 Do Something Awards.


DishofSalt: Guess what guys Adam Lambert is scheduled to be at VH-1's Do Something Awards and ill be there covering the red carpet for @accesshollywood


 RadarEcho 


16/8/11 New Penny Royal Adam Lambert Signature Design to benefit Trevor Project on sale.

18/8/11 Adam presents at the VH1 Do Something Awards. 9:00PM EDT/PDT (on VH1)
http://www.vh1.com/shows/events/do_something_awards/2011

===============



Liam McEwan's Adam Lambert Hour Podcast


=========================

          Montreal Aug 2010 http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/08/14/adam-lambert-lace-up-crotch/


==============================

Vote Now and Vote Often!

Contest ends Sunday with the Do Something Awards Show


========================
Congratulations and Love to @SashaMallory (AKA @D8Sasha) for being OUR favorite dancer!!!


Hope to see you again on Adam's next tour!



Thanks to @Dibaby enhanced by @weelassie11

Adam and Mombert

============================

Edited Version of Outlaws of Love thanks to
  


Video by @LovetoLaugh77 and 2010summeroflove and Audio by @scorptwtr



=======================================



Thanks to yummilishious

=============================


Adam Lambert  in Montreal August 2010 

Two Million People LIKE Adam!

On facebook


===========================
Adam Lambert from Facebook via @netmeg99_

New Fans!

Adam Lambert Introduction



Fan Interview from Last Summer



==============================
Adam Lambert and Sauli Koskinen thanks to ?  




Translation of Sauli's Interview on Radio Alto Yesterday




Radio Aalto/Sauli's interview 11.8.2011

PART 1

S= Sauli, K=kimmo, E=Ellen

K: Sauli Koskinen, hi!
S: Hi and hello Finland!
K: Hello, hello!We can hear you just fine all the way here.How are things with you?
S:Hello!Hello!You can hear me?This is great!
K: Sauli Koskinen!How are things with you?What have you been doing for the last couple of weeks?
S:Mmmm....Sauli is doing fine, things have been going on nice.I've been in Los Angeles little over a month now and I've been visiting Montreal and then in New York to see these art exhibitions. For example Alexander Mqqueen's art exhibition I went to see in New York and it was awesome. But I have to give a little minus from the fact that there was 3 hours waiting time in line.
K: So there's enough people in America to wait in line.
S: Yes.So you go through the exhibition like in 5 minutes but you stand in line for the exhibition 3 hours and so that was a little minus in it.
E: Tell us the latest entertainment news from there.
S:Ummmm....just today I bought this tabloid and here has been speculations about who will be judging on the next American Idol because Steven Tyler wrote 2 year contract already last year but there was a speculation whether or not Jennifer will continue and there has been lot of things about it. But Jennifer will continue to be Idol Judge but with a little pay raise.Last year she got 12 million dollars as an Idol Judge and now with a pay raise there will be 20 million for the next season, so her wage will rise 8 million dollars and she will continue to be the judge and will continue to make music and Jennifer is also making 2 new movies.She has a lot going on right now.I was thinking that maybe that divorce brought a little loss for Jennifer so she has raised her salary pretty high as Idol Judge.So I was thinking that maybe we should too, be planning our new salary.

K:I think in America they have those indexes right, with these annual increases in wages.
S: Yeah.So I was thinking if we should go straight up to our bosses and ask for 2 million wage increase.What do you think?
K:Yeah.So I think this would be our last conversation.It'd be very likely that they would slam our tax deduction cards to the table.
S:*laughs*
K: Sauli, let's go forward.Justin Timberlake has been in headlines over there a lot.
S:Justin has been in headlines too and Justin's large fanbase has been furious about the thing that doesn't he make music anymore at all. Justin gave an interview a month ago where he said that he doesn't make music anymore but instead he is focusing on making movies and Justin has made 2 comedy movies where he has been acting and fans have been furious about where Justin has said that he is only going to be focusing on making movies.But this week he has said that he is going back to music and to making a new album.So there will be new music from Justin so everybody can relax.
E:Excellent!
S: In fact, I went to see Justin's second movie bad teacher and I wasn't totally convinced about Justin's (acting) so I also hope that he will go back to making music.
E: Tell us about some weird thing that you have come across lately or about some phenomenom.
S:Ummm....now we're going to some shopping channel (on tv) that I came across last week is this I grew helmet which is designed for men and which helps the hair grow.This helmet is like Jetson, if you've seen the Jetson cartoon serie.This helmet goes to your head and it has 51 led lights inside and they help your hair grow.
E:*laughs*
S: And you have your remote control in your hand and you can push...say... if you are losing your frontal hair or have bald spot on your head so you can choose if you want to grow your hair little more on that bald spot so that's 25 minutes three times in a day.
E: Do people use those?
K: Sauli has already bought himself that.
S: It's designed for men.I haven't bought that to myself because I have a very thick hair but I was just thinking how about you Kimmo?Should I send it to you?
K:*giggle*Send!Send!
S: You have lots of hair...
K: But I'm becoming....
S:Your temples...(are becoming bald)
K:Yes!Yes! Hurry with that led light helmet, send it here!

PART2

E: Sauli Koskinen from the sunny Los Angeles.Sauli tell us what is the most hottest thing over there right now.Or what people are crazy about.
S:If I have to think what's the most hottest thing right now I have to say that here in Hollywood or in L.A to be exact people are crazy about super food.I've seen it in Finland, too.Last time that I was there and maybe it has been in Finland little over year.But here, in the every corner of a street and at the end of every block there's some super food place and gang eats green food and fresh herbs and...
E:Here in Finland people are pretty serious about that super food but are Americans going over the top with it?
S:Ummm...it's a little more...*laughs*in fact a lot more over the top here. As we all know in Finland everything is bigger in America.*laughs*For example here in our....near here is the place where I´ve *giggle* gone over the top myself with these super foods.I don't know yet if they have had any affect (on me) but I have to test them.But the thing is that if you go inside the super food place there may be a big Brad Pitt stand in there which has text on it:"Brad Pitt ate this food too 3 days just before the movie Troja." And he has those huge muscles and the gang believes!
E:They believe that they'll become like Brad Pitt! *giggles*
S: I say they believe everything here!
E: And you've gone over the top yourself.
S:*laughs* I have to test everything.
E: Uh-huh...
S: I tried to eat super food for 3 days but there wasn't Brad Pitt looking from the mirror yet.Maybe a week from now...
E:*laughs* It's maybe a good thing that there's only Sauli in the mirror.
S: That's pretty good... but the thing is that everything that's written in black and white here people believe.
E:Ok, Sauli..what happened with that white wedding dress?
S:Yea...well the wedding didn't happen and the wedding dress went to a bag...
E: Did it went vacuum packed?
S: Vacuum packed.Yes.It will remain... because one doesn't know when there will be use for it.And Ellen you too can put that bridesmaide´s dress into that vacuumbag and cancel that flight to L.A because that wedding is off now.
E: Uh-huh.Maybe later then.
S: Yeah maybe *laughs*
E: But hey, have a lovely night there.We have a day over here and we'll be in touch (with you) next week.
S: You have a day over there and my clock is soon 2am at night so Sauli is going to sleep.

END
http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=661283&st=9920   




================
A Little Elvis
Thanks to @susansporran

Thanks to ?
============
Adam Lambert! The Americas Want You!

====================
Tommy Joe Ratliff Corner







========================
Story of Adam Inspiration thanks to Dorothy (aka @Fairsluvfords)



I have watched American Idol and always admired the talent, but there was never truly anyone who knocked my socks off.  In fact no musician or entertainer had ever done that for me in forty plus years. 
Until Season Eight of AI when Adam Lambert came along.
I watched Adam perform during Hollywood Week and I thought, wow, this guy has some serious pipes, and stage presence to back it up.
Week after week, this man would blow me away with his performances.  I was convinced there could be no other winner of Season Eight.  So of course I was heartbroken when Adam was named runner up.  To this day I cannot fathom how he did not win.  But I knew back then (as we all know today) that Adam is still the winner in every way. 
After Idol ended, I found the need to know everything I could find out about this gorgeous talented man.  Every article, every interview, I read it or saw it.  Fortunately for us, Adam is an open book.
I had never attended an American Idol concert before, but I was determined that I would go this year.  And I was not disappointed.  Adam came on, and he was brilliant!!!  To me (and I mean no disrespect to the other performers) there was only one person I needed to see, and it was Adam. 
I joined Twitter because of Adam.  I continue to be amazed at how warm and open he is with his fans.  How genuine he is.  What a good, down to earth man he is.  How many celebrities out there can you say that about?  Not too many. 
After the AMA performance, Adam stuck to his beliefs and did not back down against the critics.  He did not see the need to apologize. And I agreed with him.  In fact , thousands of fans echoed my sentiments. 
Then there's his first album, For Your Entertainment.  This album has gotten me through many, many rough times.  Fever, Sleepwalker.  Music Again.  And AFTERMATH.  This song is MY inspiration.  When I am going through an extremely difficult time, that song is my anthem.  I was so happy when Adam decided to use it to support the Trevor Project. 
He makes me want to be a better person.  This is Adam's inspiration.  He is a beautiful man, inside and out.  My dream is to meet him one day and tell him this face to face.
My husband and a lot of my friends do not understand my love for Adam, but it's all right.  I know, and that's all that counts.  And a few million Glamberts out there are right there with me.  That's another thing I want to mention.  I have met so many beautiful new friends thanks to Adam.  And that's exactly what he wants, for us to meet up and love one another. 
Every picture, every article, every tweet, makes me love him that much more.  I honestly don't understand how anyone could not love him. 
I truly hope I can follow Adam's example and spread love, and not hate around to everyone.  He is definitely a role model that I would love my daughter to follow.
Thank you for letting me share my story!
=======================

It's Easy to Subscribe to My Blog and get all the benefits!


=============================
New Subscriber Contest coming next week!


(I'm almost finished posting all the stories from the last one so...)


Another amazing prize!


Stay tuned!


Here's a thank you I received from the last contest!



================================

Leave a comment... click on the word Comment below if the box is missing!



(Please click on the word 'tweet' to share with your friends)


=============================================
Resource and Information Pages

Recently Updated: Adamquotedaily for Dummies!


(Helpful if you are not good at the computer yet!)


------------------------------

Rakastan said: OMG -love it-my favorite website…and all about my favorite…thank you!

Interesting Articles and Pictures (Updates are now being added at the bottom of this page)

(DM or email me for the password)

--------------------------------------

Adam's Pre-Idol Music


------------------------------------------
Flaminga Lady said: Thank you, Gloria, for this wonderful primer on amazing Adam! I love introducing new people to his work, and this is a wonderful way to do that! The “Brigadoon” recording just knocks me out every time I listen to it…WOW, can that man sing!!


Adam Lambert 101: An introduction


-------------------------------------
Alice said: Gloria, thanks for creating this Sauli site. Adam’s heart eyes with Sauli tell the whole story. I love them together. They seem so right for each other, far beyond the fascinating fashion coincidences. Adam said this time he’s looking for someone who could take care of him this time, with so much going on in his life. Enter Sauli. Delightfully calm and unphased by all the madness that surrounds Adam, he seems to offer Adam peace, trust, support, and a refreshing love that comes from a good, unneedy place. Aside from an obvious attraction, they are good together because both are artists with strong support from family and friends, wry sense of humor, gift of gab, sunshiny personality, love of dance, compassion, kindness, humility, et al. Sauli and Adam are kindred spirits. Thank you Universe for bringing them together. I hope they always want each other as much as they do now. Adam, we know why your heart is full and we are overjoyed by your bliss.

Sauli Koskinen...Everything you want to know! (new updates regularly)

------------------------------------------
Gin Said: I HAVE TO SAY …. OMG !!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST BIO DESCRIPTION OF TOMMY JOE RATLIFF I HAVE EVER SEEN !!!!! I’VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR QUITE SOME TIME ON TOMMY’S BACKGROUND AND STUFF CAUSE THERE AREN’T MUCH INFORMATION ON HIM CURRENTLY !!!! AND WHEN I READ THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, I AM LIKE …. WOW !!!! THIS IS THE ONE !!!! THE ONE !!! YOU KNOW !!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING !!!!

Tommy Joe Ratliff … Just the Facts!


------------------------------------
“Uncle Soy Sauce” – Monte Pittman Rocks! All about Monte!



Diamonds of the Rock God Part 1 and Part 2- Quotations from and About Adam Lambert

“I honestly believe he may be one of the greatest stars in our lifetimes, and I am jazzed thinking of how I will tell my grandchildren how it felt to see Adam for the first time on American Idol, when I was young.”


And Part 2 is here:


===========================

Comments: You can post under "Anonymous" and then sign your name (for those of you having trouble) Let me know if that works and thanks!

Please note that your comments won't show up right away!

Check back for updates a bit later!

Please contact me @adamquotedaily or adamquotedaily@hotmail.com
=========================
Adamquotedaily is a non-profit fansite. All images and articles belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Some of my favorites because there is no point in having empty space when we can have Adam!

















Robert Sebree photoshoot: http://bit.ly/q1cFUN





1 comment:

  1. Here is the link for the promo to Do Something awards. The site is not letting me update right now

    http://t.co/4izBcTv (copy and paste)

    ReplyDelete

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily