Monday 15 October 2012

Thoughtful, Charismatic and Gifted! 15/10/2012





‏@SarinMods
@adamlambert Honestly dude, such a great interview. You are one articulate, thoughtful human. Thank you!

Adam Lambert ‏@adamlambert
@SarinMods thank YOU for being so easy to talk to! :)

Sarin Moddle ‏@SarinMods
@adamlambert de nada :) next time we push for more than 15 minutes... there was SO much more to dig into!








‏@YahooNZGossip

Check out our chat with @adamlambert - we reckon fame certainly hasn't changed this 'American Idol' alum...http://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/music/news/article/-/15123374/adam-lambert-trespassing-in-nz/

Trespassing back in the top 20 at #16





==========


QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT

After one week into the Extravaganza tour, Roger and I rushed back to London to rehearse with the fabulously talented Adam Lambert. This guy is one of the most naturally charismatic and gifted vocalists I have ever seen.He appeared on American Idol as a contestant in 2009 and when I saw him I knew at once he was a phenomenal talent and hoped that I'd get to work with him one day. Then in Nov 2011, as luck would have it, MTV asked Queen to perform the closing finale of the MTV Europe awards in Belfast. It was a brilliant performance and 6 months later there we were, rehearsing for six amazing Summer shows. Checkout the Kiev debut live to 500,000 screaming fans on youtube, plus Moscow, Wroclaw in Poland and 3 wondrous nights at Hammersmith Apollo /Odeon.If you were there you know what I'm talking about and if you weren’t, then keep your fingers crossed and hope that it wasn't a once in a lifetime collaboration.





================
‏@KeishaRenee

I love @adamlambert!! U mean so much to me!! The best person to work for!! A great Friend that I've been blessed with :) u Rock dude 🚧🚧🚧🚧


Adam Lambert ‏@adamlambert

@KeishaRenee I love you too!!!





==========



Dress- UP!




Lena Dunham ‏@lenadunham

Told my mom I would attend a purim ball with her and sent me an email that said YAY in size 48 font. Sooo aggro.


Adam Lambert ‏@adamlambert

@lenadunham hahahha. What would you be wearing to said Purim ball? #fellowjew... Will there be Hamantaschen served?

================



Six Ways to Help make Trespassing a Hit




===============


adamlambert 

youtu.be/VMyR7B3mJ9E check this!! Wow!!




====

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a problem posting a comment, please email your comment to adamquotedaily@hotmail.com Subject line: Adam or tweet me @Adambertdaily